GenerLink Transfer Switch
With a GenerLink Transfer Switch, you can now operate your emergency generator safely, protecting linemen from dangerous back feeds. The cooperative installs the transfer switch neatly into your meter socket.
GenerLink provides a pathway for power to flow from the generator to a home’s breaker panel. GenerLink eliminates involving an electrician, cutting into your homes electrical system and electrical inspector fees.
- The GenerLink transfer switch comes in two different sizes, 30 and 40 amp models. The size of your generator will dictate the size of the GenerLink model required.
- For an additional cost, you can also opt to have built-in surge protection for hard-wired appliances not protected by power strips.
- Units come with a 20-foot cord to connect your generator to the meter socket transfer switch. 40-foot cords are available for an additional cost.
- Units have indicator lights to alert the user of capacity, utility power, generator power, and abnormal conditions.
- GenerLink is designed for use with a portable generator that is connected temporaily to a home and provides a maximum continuous power output of less than 12,000 watts (40 amps).
- GenerLink will not work with an electric service that is rated more than 200 amps.
30-amp GenerLink: $689.20
40-amp GenerLink: $800.50
*Price includes tax and installation costs.
*Surge protection and additional cord lengths are available for an additional cost. Call for details.
NOTE: Generators that are equipped with ground-fault interrupted circuit (GFIC) protection will NOT work with the GenerLink. Please check your generator information manual prior to purchasing a GenerLink to avoid this problem.
Click here to see if your generator is compatible with GenerLink.
Call Central Electric Cooperative today at 800-521-0570 for more information.