Generlink Transfer Switch
With a GenerLinkTM Transfer Switch, our members can now operate an emergency generator safely, protecting linemen from dangerous back feeds. The cooperative installs the transfer switch neatly into your meter socket.
The GenerLinkTM is a meter socket-mounted transfer switch that provides a safe and convenient way to connect portable generator power to your home in minutes! Installed behind your electric meter, the GenerLinkTM delivers generator power directly to your breaker box, eliminating the hassle of running power cords through your home.
- The GenerLink Transfer Switch comes in two different sizes, 30 and 40 amp models. The size of your generator will dictate the size of the GenerLinkTM model required.
- Unit comes with a 20-foot cord to connect your generator to the meter socket transfer switch.
- GenerLink is designed for use with a portable generator that is connected temporarily to a home and provides a maximum continuous power output of less than 9,600 watts (40 amps). A larger compatible generator can used, but full output of the generator will not be utilized.
- GenerLinkTM will not work with an electric service rated more than 200 amps.
- For an additional cost, you can also opt to have built-in surge protection for hard-wired appliances not protected by power strips.
30-amp GenerLink: $689.20
40-amp GenerLink: $800.50
*Price includes tax and installation costs. Surge protection and additional cord lengths are available for an additional cost. Call for details.
Compatible generators will have a 240V, four-pronged outlet. Each GenerLink is sold with a 20-foot GenerLockTM Connector.